WALT: Write a moment in time writing.

The Hunter


I can see the trees swaying around the dented in foot prints of animals and the big rocky mountains in the distance with long green grass and crystal clear water.

I can hear footsteps of fellow hunters walking around hunting down animals with their rifles.
I can hear the sound of animals calling in the distance to get attention and the beautiful water flowing down the river.

I can feel my backpack weighing me down like a bucket full of metal. I can feel my rifle hanging by the back of my head  slowly hitting it every time i walk quickly.

I can taste the delicious chocolate bar I just ate that had melted in my mouth while I was eating it.
I can also taste the healthy sandwich that had tomato, onion, cheese, butter, bread, salt and pepper.





No comments:

Post a Comment